Scouting is a non-formal educational movement that provides volunteer adult leadership programs designed to be exciting, fun-filled, challenging, educational and instill a positive influence on the character of the participating young people.
It builds character (values and principles for living in harmony), promotes citizenship (pride in history, respect for our national symbols, service to others and respect and care for the environment), develops fitness and a sense of respect (social respect, physical capabilities, and moral values).
We are confident that you will wish to make a difference in the lives of many young people, and to this end, we urge you to make a generous contribution to the Foundation.
You may choose to contribute now or by way of a pledge payable over a convenient period of time. You will receive a memorable distinguished award based on the amount of your contribution. Please note that your gift will be tax deductible.
The Board of Directors
as of November 25, 2017
Hon. Sir Colville N. Young
Governor-General and Patron
HIS EXCELLENCY SIR COLVILLE NORBERT YOUNG G.C.M.G, M.B.E, Ph.D., J.P(S)
GOVERNOR-GENERAL OF BELIZE
Date of Birth: 20th November, 1932 (Belize City)
Marital Status: Married
Name of Spouse: Norma nee Trapp
Children: (1) Colville Ludwig, M.Sc (University of North Florida, USA)
- Lynn Raymond, MBA (University of Western Ontario, Canada)
- Maureen Emily Alegria, MBA (Lutheran University of California,USA)
- Carlton NormanSc. (University of California, Berkley)
1990 – 1993 Lecturer, University College of Belize 1986 – 1990 President, University College of Belize
1976 – 1986 Lecturer in English and General Studies Belize Technical College, Belize
1974 – 1976 Principal, St. Michael’s College, Belize
GUEST LECTURES (SELECTION):
1987 Murray State University, Kentucky, U.S.A. University of Western Kentucky, Kentucky, U.S.A.
1989 Signa Yorke Memorial Lecture, St. John’s College, Belize
1991 Valdosta State College, University of North Florida and Goshen College
- Michael’s College 1946 – 1950
- First Class Teacher’s Certificate 1955
- University of London/University College of the West Indies 1958 – 1961 A. (English, Hons.)
- University of York 1971 – 1973 D. Phil (Linguistics)
Belize Creole, A study of the Creolized English spoken in Belize in its Social and Cultural setting.
SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES (SELECTION):
1973 to present Organized or participated in numerous conferences and workshops dealing with Belizean Language, Literature and Music.
1980 Biennial Conference of the Society for Caribbean Linguistics (paper presented).
1989 Chair Prime Minister’s Study Tour Conference, organized to introduce young Belizeans to various aspects of their country.
1990 Biennial Conference of the Society for Caribbean Linguistics hosted by
U.C.B. (paper presented, round table participation).
MEMBERSHIP PAST OR PRESENT IN
- Belize Library Association (former Trustee)
- Association for Belize Archaeology
- Belize Historical Society (Trustee)
- Caribbean Teachers of English Association
- Society for Caribbean Linguistics
AWARDS AND HONOURS (SELECTION):
Arts faculty Prize UCWI 1959 Student of the year UCWI 1960 Appointed Justice of the Peace 1985
Member of the Order of the British Empire 1986
Outstanding Teachers Award, Anglican Cathedral College 1987 Prime Minister’s Citation for contribution to Belizean Culture 1988. Distinguished Graduate Award, UWI, 1998
University of North Florida Scholarship named in his honour, 1998 Hubbard College (Los Angeles) Scholarship named in his honour, 2001 Honorary Doctorate from York University (2003)
Received the Silver Wolfe Award from the Boy Scout Association of Belize (2004) Received the Paul Harris Award from Rotary International (2004)
Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters from University of North Florida (2006)
Honorary Doctorate of Laws from the University of the West Indies (2006) Received the University of the West Indies Singers 50th Anniversary Award (2008)
Listed in WHO’S WHO IN THE COMMONWEALTH and/ MEN AND WOMEN OF DISTINCTION.
Member of Jury Panel for Gabriela Mistral Inter-American Cultural Prize, Music 1992 Grand Cross of the Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and St George, 1994.
Belize, Ministry of Education distinguished service award. Appointed Senior Justice of the Peace, 1994.
HOBBIES AND SELECTED EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
1. Steel Band Music – was a foundation member of first Belizean Steel-band. Founder, Beltek Steel Arranger, popular and classical music for steel-band.
2. Collecting and arranging Belizean folk-songs.
3. Musical compositions including Romance for Violin and Piano, performed internationally, and Missa Caribena, first Belizean setting of the mass; composer of the official song of welcome on the occasion of the Queen’s first visit to Belize; composer of the secular cantata “Ode to Independence” for Choir and
4. Creative writing (poetry, plays, short stories), first Caribbean writer to be translated into Chinese (Pataki Full 2015)
5. Founder, and former Conductor/Arranger of the UCB Steel-Band (Now the Pantempters Steel-Band).
6. Composer and Librettist of Tiger Dead, a folk
- CREOLE PROVERBS OF BELIZE (Belize 1980, Revised edition, Belize 1988)
- FROM ONE CARIBBEAN CORNER, Poetry (Belize 1983)
- CARIBBEAN CORNER CALLING, (Belize 1988)
- LANGUAGE AND EDUCATION IN BELIZE, (Belize 1989)
- Poetry and drama in various anthologies
- PATAKI FULL, ( Short Story Collection, Belize 1990, translated into Chinese 2015).
- Articles in
Belizean Affairs (St. John s College, Belize),
Journal of Belizean Affairs (Belize),
Belcast Journal (Belize)
Caribbean Dialogue (Barbados),
Handbook on World Education (Houston, U.S.A. 1991)
COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE COMPOSITIONS/ARRANGEMENTS
- Christmas in Belize Casette tape of the Missa Caribena and eleven Christmas compositions, performed by the Belize Choral (Now available on CD)
- My Homeland by the Sea cassette tape of 4-part arrangements of seventeen patriotic and folk-songs of Belize, performed by the Belize Choral
- Romance performed on a classical LP by Michael Grube, violin, and Igor Dekleva, Piano, recorded in
- Belizean Christmas Bram cassette tape of seven Christmas songs, performed by Brad Pattico and Val (Now available on CD)
- September in Belize cassette tape of seven songs in popular style with the over-all theme of nationalism and Belizean culture, also sung by Brad Pattico and Val (Also on CD)
Dr. Rene Villanueva
Dr. Rene Reynold Villanueva is the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of R.S.V. Limited. He is also the
Honorary Consul of the Republic of Perú in Belize.
Born on April 1, 1950 in Belize City and married to Susan Villanueva nee Vansen in 1970 and have four children. Rene Villanueva Jr. currently the Managing Director of RSV Ltd., a company founded by Rene Sr. in 1992. Renira Villanueva Pollard, Director of Marketing; Lisa Villanueva Brahacek, Owner/Manager Holistic School of Massage & Wellness Centre; Janelle Villanueva Castillo, owner Caribbean Golf Cart Rentals, San Pedro A/C; Eleven Grandchildren and two Great Grand Children.
Justice of the Peace; Honorary Consul of the Republic of Peru to Belize for 19 years; Rotarian from 1995 to present and Past President of The Rotary Club of Belize (20032004), President of the Rotary District 4250, 2009/10 Conference; Past District Governor 2015-2016 of Rotary District 4250 (Bze., Hond., Guat.) Current Member of the Governor-General’s Music in the schools steering committee; Chairman Belize Band Fest; La Ruta Maya, Love Belize Sea Kayak Challenge among others; Current Member of the board of Directors of the Kolbe Foundation that manages Central Prison of Belize which is also made up of Rotarians; Chairman of The Belize Scout Foundation; Chairman of the Love Foundation; Master of Ceremonies at most major state functions for the past 36 years; Has served on many boards including Prison Fellowship Belize, Belize Red Cross, Crime Stoppers Belize, National September Celebrations Committee, among others.
Wrote and published the book “Thanks for Choosing Love”. A first of its kind. This three hundred and seventy page book contains a personal autobiography and history of Broadcasting in Belize.
- Honorary Doctorate from Galen University. First Belizean to receive an Honorary Doctorate from a Belizean University.
- Grant of the Dignity of a Commander British Empire given on 31st December 2005 by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second.
- Grant of the Dignity of Ordinary Member of the British Empire given on 31st December 2010
- “The Meritorious Service Award” presented by the Governor General of Belize, H.E. Sir. Colville N. Young on behalf of the Government and People of Belize in recognition for outstanding contributions to the broadcast media of Belize on 18th September 2007.
- Received the Distinguished Citizen Award for dedication and civic example in service to the community, in the City of Los Angeles, California, on 18th September, 2008.
- National Tourism Award “Corporate Organization of the Year 2007” Recognizing Excellence in Service.
- Numerous Awards and Recognition from Local Organizations; Belizean Association of Florida, Concerned Belizeans Inc. of New York among others.
- Distinguished Person of the Year award from United Belizeans of Northern Illinois, August 11, 2018.
Past Employment History:
- 1990 – 1992 First General Manager and Chief Executive Officer of the Broadcasting Corporation of Belize created in 1990 by the Government of Belize.
- 1983 – 1990 Chief Broadcasting Officer responsible for the overall management of the Government’s Broadcasting Department and chief adviser to Government on Radio Broadcasting.
- 1980 – 1983 Marketing and Service Manager, the Vogue Limited in charge of planning, advertising, sales strategies, customer service, and after sales service.
- 1968 – 1980 Radio Belize, first as a temporary Continuity Announcer, then moved up to Technical Assistant, Bi-lingual Announcer, Producer, Assistant Program Organizer and Acting Program Organizer.
- 1966 – 1967 Technical Operator and part time announcer at La Voz del Atlantico in Puerto Cortes Honduras.
Some Past Accomplishments:
- As Chief Broadcasting Officer, he successfully lead Radio Belize through two changes of Government thus transforming it from a government department that operated one radio station with little key senior staff in place, (at the time in 1983 no radio Engineer, Program Organizer among others), to a Broadcasting Corporation that operated two 24 hours Radio Stations and a small television station and TV production unit in a professional and structured manner.
- Started the first ever National Television Newscast in 1986 and created some of the earliest local TV programming in Belize such as Village Life, Focus on Belize etc…
- Drafted a proposed bill for the creation of Broadcasting Corporation for Belize in 1986; this served as the framework for the Broadcasting Corporation of Belize Act of 1990.
- Attended Broadcasting forums in the Caribbean, Central and South America, the USA and Europe.
- Created FRIENDS FM in 1985 which was Belize’s first 24-hour FM Radio Station.
- Chairman of the Belize Carnival Association for Five years.
- Media Coordinator for the first Royal Visit of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second to Belize in 1985; was presented with an autographed picture by the Queen during a private audience requested by her.
- Served on the Governor-General’s committee in connection with the visit of HRH Prince Phillip to Belize in 1988.
- Spearheaded the Radio Publicity Campaign in connection with Belize’s Independence in 1981 and was Master of Ceremonies at most of the rallies and functions leading up to Independence in 1981.
- Guest Speaker for numerous activities including Graduations, Career Days, and Patriotic rallies.
- Has conducted broadcast interviews with several Presidents including President Jorge Serrano Elias on the occasion of the first official visit by a Prime Minister of Belize to Guatemala after that Country’s recognition of Belize’s Independence in 1991.
- Vetted and signed Belizean Passports in Belize City from 1983 until 1986 when the Department of Immigration and Nationality was created.
Poem written by Grandfather Rev. JAC Elliott in the 1920’s
THE BEST by Reverend James A.C. Elliott
“If what you have done is all you could – The Best, Then be content and leave to God the rest, Things fluctuate, nor joy nor sorrow stays; Oft changing scenes and changing moods amaze; But he who learns that in all things there’s good, That passing failures are but strengthening food, Will climb the hill, though his defeats confess, And push his way through all to sweet success”.
Mr. Jose Armando Garcia
Name: Jose Armando Garcia
Date of Birth: January 21, 1996
Place of Birth: Belmopan
St. Vincent Pallotti R.C School 2000-2008
Cayo Christian Academy 2008-2013
St. John’s College Junior College 2015-2018
Jose Garcia from a young age aspired to accomplish great things, just as many kids do. He was raised in a small village in the Cayo District up until 2014 when he began his employment with Mr. Julian Castillo. Mr. Castillo then became his mentor, teaching him everything in the administrative sector to real estate and legal affairs.
Jose Garcia held his employment whilst being a youth leader and worship leader at River of Life Church-Assemblies of God Ministries and whilst pursuing his Associate’s Degree in Business Administration at St. John’s College Junior College. Showing potential and growth, he was offered the position of understudy to the receivership of Corozal Timber Company Limited and also the Assistant Treasurer for the Belize Scout Foundation.
Jose has always been known as someone who enjoys serving, and wherever life takes him, he does it to his best potential.
Mr. Edward N. Musa Sr.
Edward Nabil “Bill” Musa Sr. M.B.E.,
James Brodie & Company Limited
Wholesale & Retail Merchants,
P.O. Box 365, Belize City, Belize
Tel: (501) 227-7070 or 227-3285
Fax: (501) 227-5593 or 227-1875
Place of birth: Belize City
Date of birth: January 16, 1938
Managing Director Suma Ltd. (an investment Co.)
Attended St. Michael College.
Attended International Business School.
Management and Accounting.
Significant contributions in the community:
Commissioner of the Supreme Court.
Founding Member and past President of the Belize City Lions Club.
President of the Belize Tennis Association.
Past President of the Belize Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Founding Director of The Belize Scout Foundation. Currently serving as Vice Chairman
Awards and recognitions:
Knighted by the Austrian Government for distinguished service as Consul General.
Received the Meritorious Award from the Belize Government.
Held the Belize Tennis National Tennis Championship for 15 years.
Mr. John M. Searle
Past Chairman – Director
John Michael Searle
Aero Dispatch Services Ltd.
41 Albert Street
Belize City, Belize
Phone: (501) 227-7257/5317
Fax: (501) 227-5213
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 244, Belize City, Belize
Born on 27 April 1937 in POB Hawarden, North Wales, United Kingdom
- July 1951 Arrived in Belize with his brother Peter.
- December 1957 Graduated from the Belize Technical High School.
- January 1958 Began working for Barclays Bank.
- September 1958 Began working for British Colonial Airways later to become British Honduras Airways Ltd.
- April 1961 Married Elvira Andreu, fathered four children, John, Michael, Germaine and Thomas
- September 1961 Hurricane Hattie
- March 1962 Established Belize Global Travel Services Ltd, First travel agency ever in Belize.
- August 1965 Establish Aero Dispatch Services Ltd. The only Aircraft Ground Handling operation in Belize.
- Became a member of the Belize City Rotary Club – still a member up to today.
- August 1999 elected the first ever Belizean District Governor for Rotary International with responsibility for Belize, Guatemala and Honduras.
- Appointed Chairman of the Development Finance Corporation (DFC) – Financing dev. projects
- Appointed Chairman of the Belize Tourist Board. – Establishing Belize as a Tourist Destination
- Appointed Chairman of the Belize Electricity Board – Public Electricity Generation
- Appointed Vice Chairman of Belize Distributors Ltd. – Importers of Vehicles and Hardware
- Appointed Chairman of Regent Insurance Company Ltd. – Insurance of various classes
- Appointed Chairman of Boltonbank Development Company Ltd. – Land Development
- Appointed Chairman of Bonanza Enterprises Ltd. – Cattle Ranching
- Appointed Chairman of Great Belize Productions Ltd. – TV & Land Development
Contributions to the community:
- Associated with the Belize Scout Movement for many years and served at the first Chairman of the Belize Scout Foundation.
- Appointed Chairman of the Duke of Edenborough’s Award Committee.
Mr. Martin G. Marshalleck
There is no biography for this individual currently on file.
Mr. Francis Woods
Mr. Francis Woods was born in 1971 to John and Marta Woods. He lived his early childhood life in Maskall Village and St. Ann’s. In 1983 his family moved to Belize City where he presently lives today.
He graduated from St. John’s College in 1989. He is married to Jaqueline for 27 years and are the proud parents of 5 daughters.
Francis is CEO of Cisco Construction and loves building and developing projects, he is proud to be in a position to make a positive difference to people and country.
He is a member of St. Martin De Porres Parish, a member of the Rotary Club of Belize, a Board Member of Kolbe Foundation and a member of several committees in Belize City.
Francis credits all his accomplishments to his parents, his wife, to the great people he surrounds himself with on a daily basis and to God.
Mr. Ryan Wrobel
Ryan John Wrobel is the Managing Partner of Wrobel & Co., an international law firm based in Belize City. All of the firm’s services – from real estate and retirement services to offshore advice – aim to link people with a better life.
Mr. Wrobel was born in Buffalo, New York, and spent his formative years in that city. He often traveled over the international border to nearby Ontario, Canada and took an early interest in International travel, culture and affairs. He moved to Belize in 2005, became a citizen and started a family, and continues to enjoy the people, food, and native wildlife. For more: www.lawbelize.bz.
Ryan J. Wrobel, J.D., LL.M., C.L.E.
Attorney-at-Law & Notary Public
Wrobel & Co., Attorneys-at-Law
115 Barrack Road, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 420
Belize City, Belize
*Admitted in Belize, Jamaica and New York
Mr. Rodwell Williams
RODWELL ROOSEVELT ADLAI WILLIAMS
DATE OF BIRTH: 29th September, 1956
PLACE OF BIRTH: Belize City, Belize
ADDRESS: 6213 Keating Crescent, Belize City, Belize
St. John’s Primary School, Belize City
St. Michael’s College, Belize City and Wesley College, Belize City (1974)
St. John’s Junior College, Belize City (1976)
University of the West Indies (1976 – 1979) and (1979 – 1982)
Norman Manley Law School (1982 – 1984)
Bachelor of Arts Degree (Hons.) 1979 U.W.I.
Bachelor of Laws Degree (Hons.) 1982 U.W.I.
Legal Education Certificate 1984, Norman Manley Law School
PROFESSIONAL ADMISSIONS & AWARDS
1982 Magistrate, Belize City
1984 Crown Counsel, Office of Director of Public Prosecutions
1985 Member of the Belize Bar
1996 Senior Counsel
2008 Commander of the British Empire ( C.B.E )
Mrs. Sandra Bedran
There is no biography for this individual currently on file.
Mr. Patrick Andrews
There is no biography for this individual currently on file.
Mr. Omar Habet
Omar Habet was born in Belize City on August 14, 1962 to Mr. Salvador Habet and Marta Habet de Escalante. He is the third of seven children and attended St. Ignatius Primary School. He attended St. John’s College and graduated in 1980. After attending St. John’s College, Junior College for one year then moving on to Belize Technical College’s Engineering Department for one year he decided to quit school to join his father’s company, Salvador M. Habet.
Along with his brother, David Habet, Omar ran a branch of Salvador Habet & Company for two years at the Corner of Basra & West Streets while his father moved to a bigger location at 115 Barrack Road. Shortly thereafter Omar & David formed the partnership of Habet & Habet.
Today Habet & Habet Ltd. is located at 107 Cemetery Road, Belize City and is owned and managed by Omar & his wife, Gina. They operate a retail store providing hardware & construction supplies.
Omar has served on the Board of the National Sports Council, Belize Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation, YMCA Board of Directors, Divine Mercy Church Parish & Finance Councils, and Guadalupe Media Board of Directors.
Ms. Renee Trujillo
Born and raised in the small country of Belize in Central America, Renee Trujillo’s passion for broadcasting began blooming at the tender age of eleven (1990), however due to labor policies, she was denied access to the broadcasting world and was told to return at age fourteen. In May 1993, her career began as a part-time trainee at Love FM; just a sophomore at Pallotti High School, Renee attended classes during the day and worked nights and weekends on the radio right up to junior college. After having worked in various fields over the last twenty-five years, Renee has come full circle and currently retains a position of News Director at RSV Media Centre, the very same entity where her broadcasting career launched in 1993. Whilst in the field of broadcasting media, she has undertaken responsibilities in various sectors including marketing, entertainment, programming, administration, secretarial, graphic design and news reading and writing. She is a single-mother of two children, ages twenty-one and fourteen.
Dr. Erasmo Franklin
There is no biography for this individual currently on file.
Major Eric Richard Neal
A serving member of the Belize Defense Force, for almost fourteen years, and currently hold the appointments of Finance and Logistics Officer and Aide De Camp to the Governor General of Belize. He is a qualified Military Logistician, and hold a Master of Arts in Strategic Security Studies (Hons) from the National Defense University, a War College Diploma in International Security and Combating Terrorism, and a Bachelor of Arts in English (Hons) from the University of Belize.
His greatest passion is public service and is represented in his commitment to The Scout Association of Belize where he serves as the Chief Scout. Scouting builds character, fueling the deep desire to contribute to the continued development of the community.
Eric R Neal
Force Finance and Logistics Officer
Aide de Camp to the Governor General of Belize
Belize Defense Force, Price Barracks, Ladyville
Hilberto B. Riverol
Prior to becoming a Professional Scouter in 1983, in his other professional vocation Mr. Hilberto Riverol completed two years of High School in Canada from 1974 to 1976. At the same time he was undertaking an apprentice training program as an Industrial Electrician and later was awarded a certificate as a Certified Industrial Electrician specializing in rewinding of electrical motors and trouble-shooting electronic industrial boards. He worked as an Electrical Grade I Service Technician with Netherlands International Sawmill in Canada for two years and worked for five years as an Electrician Grade I with Belize Sugar Industries, Libertad, Corozal District, Belize.
In his Scouting life, in 1967 at the age of 13 Mr. Riverol joined the Scout Movement in Corozal Town, a member of the 1st Corozal Scout Troop and remained in the Troop until 1971. During this period he was appointed Assistant Patrol Leader, Patrol Leader, and Senior Patrol Leader. The Scout Movement in Corozal went dormant the following years but in 1977 he was asked to assist in reorganizing and to lead the 1st Corozal Scout Troop. He was appointed as Scout Leader that year and because of the growth of the Troop into a fully established Group, in 1980 he was warranted Group Scout Leader, a post he held until 1983 when he was appointed as National Scout Executive for The Scout Association of Belize, a post he held until 2014 when he retired. He was then asked to serve on a contract basis for 3 more years in the same position, after which he fully retired on August 31, 2018.
During his tender years as a Scout and 35 years of service to the Scout Movement as a professional Scouter, he represented Belize and participated in the following events:
- Diamond Jubilee Camporee, Jamaica, 1970
- Central American Camporee, Honduras
- International Youth Camp, Mexico
- International Encampments, Houston, Texas
- II Central American Program & Training Seminar, Guatemala, 1988
- III Central American Program & Training Seminar, Honduras, 1989
- Hands Across the Border, Cancun, Mexico, 1995
- 16th World Scout Jamboree, Seoul, Korea, 1991
- Summits of Presidents, Chief Scouts and Executive Directors, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2009
- Expansion Seminar, Guatemala, 2002
- Central America Project Seminar, Guatemala, 2003
- XXII Interamerican Scout Conference, El Salvador, 2004
- Hands Across the Border, Campeche, Mexico, 2005
- 21st World Scout Jamboree, UK, 2007
- 8th Interamerican Scout Summit, Cancun, Mexico, 2015
- 20th World Scout Conference, Baku, Azerbaijan, 2017
He has completed the following training:
- Initial and Basic Training, Corozal Town, April 1982
- Advanced Wood Badge Training, Merida, 1983
- Leadership Skills Development Course, Costa Rica, 1983
- Level I Course, Belize, October, 1985
- Scout Professional Basic Course, Guatemala, 1985
- Advanced Professional Basic Course, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Peru, 1985
- National Executive Institute Part 1, USA, 1986
- Level II Course, Guyana, 1991
- XI Total Immersion Course, Costa Rica, 1996
He was awarded the Wood Badge Award in 1986, was appointed Assistant Leader Trainer in 1988 and currently has an appointment as Leader Trainer.
For service to the Scout Movement he has received the following awards:
- The Chief Scout’s Commendation for Good Service in 1987
- The Chief Scout’s Commendation for Gallantry in 1989
- The Medal of Merit for Outstanding Service in 1990
- The Long Service Decoration in 1991
- The Silver Acorn for Special Distinguished Service in 1999
- The Silver Wolf for Service of the Most Exceptional Nature in May 2005
- KSA International Friendship Award, 2017
- Paul Harris member, Rotary International in 1999
Mr. Riverol is pleased to be able to assist Scouting in his new capacity as Executive Director of The Belize Scout Foundation. He believes that he has always maintained consistency in his service to the Scout Movement, both as a volunteer and as a Professional, and he has never wavered in his dedication to his work and the principles of Scouting in which he so strongly believes.